NYC-based visual artist Amber Vittoria has co-designed three pieces of wearable art with Rollie. Each shoe leverages a feminist narrative.
"My mom used to sing 'This Little Piggy' as she pointed to my toes, and I loved it. It gave me confidence in the appearance of my feet, which were (and still are) on the larger and more hairy side. The societal expectation of women, and their feet, is to be small, dainty, and smooth. This shoe helps remind me to always embrace the beauty of my feet and give them a shoe that champions who they are." – Amber Vittoria
- Super comfortable memory footbeds
- Made with leather and environmentally-friendly PU
- No socks needed. Breathable canvas and leather lining keeps your tootsies fresh and cool
- Weigh 20g less than a flip flop - the perfect lightweight travel shoe
- 3rd generation energy returning EVA outsole with added grip and extra wear
- Designed with care in Melbourne